What courses does Skydive Robertson offer?
We offer a range of both skydiving and non-skydiving courses and events.
- Tandem Skydiving – this is traditionally every jumper’s first introduction to skydiving. A tandem skydive consists of a 10 minute briefing, a plane ride to 11,000ft where you get to see he amazing Robertson Wine Route as you ascend, 35 to 45 seconds of freefall, a 5 to 7 minute parachute ride, then a feeling amazing feeling of achievement!
- Ground School – This usually lasts 6 to 8 hours and covers all the required theory and practical skills required safely skydive.
- Static Line Skydiving – The traditional method of making a first jump is still the most affordable.
- Traditional Static Line Progression Training – This program consists of 24 jumps that takes you from finishing your ground school to competent skydiver.
- Modern Accelerated FreeFall (AFF) Training – This 10 jump program takes you further and teaches not only how to jump out of a plane but how to perform a stable skydive while performing a number of diffent exercises.
- Intermediate through to advanced and specialist training in various skydiving disciplines
- Sports skydiving and team training for various skydiving and parachuting disciplines, like formation skydiving and freeflying
- Team building events, corporate days, engagements, bachelor’s, anniversaries, birthday parties, charity days and more…
- High profile public parachute displays at events or for product launches.
Each course cost includes full membership of Skydive Robertson for three months and membership of the Parachute Association of South Africa (PASA) for one year. All course bookings require a R500 non-refundable deposit. If you want to book or have any requests that aren’t listed here please feel free to contact us.