Accelerated Freefall (AFF) is the modern, rapid way to becoming a safe and independent skydiver! Over ten levels you receive ground schooling followed by in-air instruction from highly qualified PASA Instructors. The 10 AFF levels are:
- Body Position. Altitude Awareness. Parachute-deployment, piloting and landing skills. Two Instructors.
- Level 1 and Forward Movement. Two Instructors.
- Level 1 and Turning/Hover Control.Two Instructors.
- Level 1 and Turning/Hover Control. One Instructor.
- Level 1 and 360 degree turns. One Instructor.
- Level 1 and Stability Recovery. One Instructor.
- Consolidation of Levels 1-6. One Instructor.
- Consolidation of Levels 1-6. Solo.
- Spin Test. Solo.
- Clear and Pull. Solo.
A minimum of ten jumps is required to graduate from Student Status and become an Intermediate Skydiver! The same status is achieved by completion of the Static Line Progression Course.
Requirements for AFF Programme
The following is a list of requirements for students wishing to attempt the Accelerated Freefall Programme.
- A healthy dose of adrenaline is required
- There is a maximum weight limit of 105kgs
- You will require parental consent if you are under the age of 18
- The minimum age is sixteen
- Must have completed the Static Line First Jump Course and jumped